Monday, April 4, 2011

No More Mini-Cons :(

Recently I found out that the Temple City Mini-Con was cancelled, and that the CIR Megacon was postponed, then brought back suddenly to be this Saturday, at Carpinteria High School, followed by a beach party.

However, this Saturday I have a family event I have to be at, and family comes first in any situation. With that being said, I will, sadly enough, not be making any more campaign appearances until Spring State, when I plan to make up for the time I feel I've lost.

It is my promise to all of you that Spring State will be the best JSA weekend of the year, and that the election for Speaker WILL be the best this state has seen in a long time.

If you're going to be at the CIR Megacon on Saturday and you support my campaign, PLEASE let me know, because I'd be very interested in having you speak for my campaign, since I obviously cannot.

Keep checking back on this blog as well as my Facebook page for further information about my campaign!

No comments:

Post a Comment