Thursday, March 31, 2011

Desert Megacon CANCELED; Further Campaign Appearances in Question

So, as it turns out, Xavier's school board recently informed their JSA chapter that they will not allow them to use the school's facilities for the planned Desert Megacon, and it's too late for the other two host schools, Marywood-Palm Valley and Palm Desert High, to take over hosting at this point. Because of this, the Desert Megacon has been canceled on last-minute notice...thus making the nearest convention the Downey Mini-Con.

Speaking of which, I currently do not have transportation to the Downey Mini-Con, and until I do, I'm unsure of whether I'll be able to make it there. I look forward to getting a ride down and to being at the mini-con, but keep checking back here for updates as to whether I'll be there or not.

On this note, I sadly will NOT be at the Conejo Valley Mega-Con; a family friend of ours is getting married on that day, and thus I will be there, rather than in Thousand Oaks. It is with regret that I say I can't be there, but I look forward to hopefully being at Downey and Temple City, leading up to the biggest of them all...Spring State! Which now is just 15 DAYS AWAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment