Thursday, March 24, 2011

The NEXT Super Saturday!

The campaign trail continues in TWO DAYS! As I've said several times up to this point, the Southern Empire Region (SER) is holding their Spring One Day this coming Saturday at Whitney High School, in Cerritos. It's going to be absolutely fun, and I definitely have a fantastic speech planned out for the candidates' forum (well...I will have one). I can't wait to see you all there!

The theme for this One Day is "Reflecting on the Campaign for Change." As the name may suggest, the debates of the day will be themed around Barack Obama's 2008 presidential campaign, and what promises he made that have--as well as those that have not--been furthered on.

I hope to see VERY many of you out there, as well as the four subsequent one-day events thereafter!

No comments:

Post a Comment