Sunday, March 20, 2011

Odds & Ends: AR One Day, Videos, SER One Day, Future Events

Tidbits to share with you all--and remember, just 26 days left until Spring State!
  • Yesterday, despite a lower attendance than anticipated, the Angeles Region Spring One Day was a HUGE success! On a personal note, I won my first Best Speaker gavel in a debate on Israeli aid. My campaign speech from the candidates' forum is available on my Facebook page for viewing.
  • In that respect, I will soon have a "Videos" section here on my blog, where you can view my speeches, recorded endorsements, and, soon enough, my annotated platform video.
  • The Southern Empire Region One Day is in just six days! On March 26th, Whitney High School, in Cerritos, will host the one-day, entitled Reflections on the Campaign for Change.
  • After the SER One Day, there will be four more events upcoming. They are:
    ---Desert Megacon 2011: A Look at the Future (April 2, 2011)
    ---Downey High JSA Mini-Con (April 3, 2011)
    ---Conejo Valley Megacon (April 9, 2011)
    ---Temple City JSA Mini-Con (April 10, 2011)
So...I can't wait to see you all in six days! As always, if you're interested in helping with my campaign, let me know and I will definitely find a way you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment