Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Odds & Ends: Another Super Saturday, The First Stop, Remaining Opportunities

If I ever have several small tid-bits of news that wouldn't quite fit as their own post(s), I will be compiling them into "Odds and Ends", as I did here. So, here are the latest tidbits of campaign news and JSA news:
  • Xavier College Prep, Marywood-Palm Valley, and Palm Desert have all announced that they are joint-hosting the 2011 Desert Mega-Con on April 2nd! If I'm not mistaken, the event will be taking place at Xavier's campus, and I will do my best to be there.
  • The first campaign stop--yes, the AR One Day--is now just THREE days away! I can't wait to see ALL of you and to answer any lingering questions you may still have regarding my campaign.
  • As always, I am willing to add any help to my campaign team. I have several opportunities to help in several capacities, so if you're interested, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment